POST OF DEPUTY CEO
Solarelle Insurance Pvt. Ltd is a widely expanding Insurance company in the country and continues to be one of the most financially robust Insurer in the industry by maintaining its growth as well as profitability within its 3 years’ of operation. At Solarelle, customer centricity is the foundation of our culture within the staff. We remain committed to maintain trust and serve them in their hard times. Our value proposition is driven by a promise to be the best partner for our customers.
We are looking for a Deputy CEO (DCEO) with exemplary leadership credentials to join the Solarelle team. The DCEO will work alongside the CEO to lead the Company. The individual will take ownership and build relationships and oversee a set of the key functions, depending on skill set and previous experience. The DCEO will be part of the senior leadership team. The post will have senior responsibility for helping the company to meet its objectives and manage day to day operations.
- Work with the CEO to oversee and ensure the delivery of the strategic plan and objectives, working closely with teams across the business to ensure progress against KPIs.
- Have direct management responsibility for several areas of the business, depending on the individual’s skillset and expertise.
- Ensure a strong and high performing culture as the team continues to grow.
- Own and develop key external relationships in partnership with the CEO, ensuring partners receive the highest level of care, collaboration and partnership.
- Provide relentless scrutiny and focus on value for money and risk management alongside the CEO and the HOF, ensuring high levels of ownership and compliance across the organization.
- Deputies for the CEO in relation to specific matters and as delegated from time to time.
Applications are calling from Maldivian Nationals holding Degree preferably in Finance or Insurance with minimum 5 years’ experience in Managerial level. Selected candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package based on Qualification and Experience.
Interested parties are advised to submit a complete Curriculum Vitae, Copy of National ID card, Police report and Educational Certificates on or before 25th November 2018 to:
HR and Administration Department
Solarelle Insurance Pvt. Ltd
1st Floor, ADK Tower, Ameeru Ahmed Magu
Male’, Rep of Maldives
T: +960 3025605, F: +960 3300095, Hotline: 1413